The Statute of the Consortium Pro Loco Prealpi
ART. 1 – NAME and REGISTERED OFFICE
Is constituted the “Consorzio Pro Loco delle Prealpi” with registered office in Sarmede, Piazza Roma 5, as peripheral component of UNPLI – National Union Pro Loco of Italy.
The Consortium is part of the Provincial Committee UNPLI Treviso and the Regional Committee UNPLI Veneto.
ART. 2 – PURPOSES
The Consortium carries out activities in favor of Pro Loco members with the following purposes:
- Promotes the coordination of Pro Loco activities and support the partnership with others Consortium, with Provincial and Regional UNPLI Committee and National UNPLI;
- Promote the development of the Pro Loco Associations according to each singularity, leading them to pursue the purposes concerning welcoming, solidarity, hospitality, assistance, volunteering, social promotion and communications; protecting their interests and providing the training for managers;
- Organize and manage service, support, consulting, updating and training activities in favor of Pro Loco and others institution and associations;
- Promote the development and the tourist development, cultural and social development with particular reference to the preservation and promotion of local traditions;
- Organize and manage tourist offices to promote the territory of competence;
- To promote, manage and coordinate tourist, cultural, musical, recreational and sports activities and events, including fair and food and wine festival by which enhance the monumental, artistic and historical sites as well as the naturalistic environmental territory heritage and local products;
- To promote the study, the research, the experimentation, even at scientific level, in all the cultural, environmental, tourism, social, economic and sporting-recreational ambient both directly or through the collaboration to third part projects;
- Publish and publicize promotional, informative and research materials as well as advertising concerning tourism and cultural initiatives and proposal;
- Carry out functions delegated by the Provincial, Regional and National UNPLI.
The Consortium carries out its non–profit activity also through the free collaboration of the signed members of Pro Loco associations and it can hire employees, when necessary, to realize the purposes listed above.
ART. 3 – ASSETS AND INCOME
The heritage of the Consortium consists:
- From membership fees (the membership fee is not transferable and not re-evaluated);
- From any reserve funds (resulting from budget surpluses);
- By contribution from institutions, associations, private citizens;
- From disbursements, donations, legacies;
- From furniture and miscellaneous equipment;
- From movable and immovable property;
- Financial income from self organized initiatives and events, including fundraising and specifics festivals;
- Earnings from agreed upon services;
- Contributions from the State Government, Regions, local corporations, authorities o public institutions focused at supporting specifics and documented projects realized within the statutory purposes;
- Contributions from European Union and international entity;
- From members or third parts free disbursements.
Income from activities and initiatives, profits or operating surplus as well as savings and capitals cannot, under no circumstances, be shared with members, even indirectly.
On the occasion of the Final Balance approval any surplus operating fund must be reinvested
in favor of activity statutory right provided.
ART. 4 – MEMBERS
Members of the Consortium are the Pro Loco enrolled by UNPLI and locally operating in the Municipalities of: Cappella Maggiore, Colle Umberto, Cordignano, Fregona, Sarmede and Vittorio Veneto.
Members have the right to:
- Take part to the Meetings;
- To act as active o passive subjects during social elections;
- Be updated, any facilities on the occasion of events promoted and organized by the Consortium, any publications, admission to social house.
- Comply with the statutory norms and guidelines;
- to send, within the established timeline, the budget plan, the final balance and the list of activities to the Treviso Provincial UNPLI Committee;
- to receive the UNPLI Card cards.
- with resignation, by which members are not dismissed by previous commitment;
- for expulsion, deliberated for serious moral reasons, such as non-compliance of the decisions of the statutory bodies, violation of the statute of both the Consortium and the National and Regional UNPLI and Provincial Committee with conflicted resolutions or moral and material damages caused to this last one;
- for the loss of the status of Pro Loco as UNPLI’s associated;
- for arrearage and unworthiness.
The relative provisions are assumed by the Adverse Board of Directors; the party concerned, to whom the provision must be communicated, can appeal within 30 days from notice presenting rebuttals to the Members Assembly.
ART. 5 – CONSORTIUM STRUCTURE
are members of the Consortium:
- the Assembly of Members
- the Directive Council;
- the President;
- the Board of Auditors.
ART. 6 – ASSEMBLY of MEMBERS
The Assembly, regularly constituted, represents the universality of the Pro Loco Consortium, and its resolutions, taken in accordance with the law and this statute, obligates the members.
The Consortium’s Assembly is composed by the representatives of the associated Pro Loco, been n. 2 elected from the Council of each individual Pro Loco.
The Assembly is ordinary and extraordinary.
The ordinary assembly is convened, at least once a year, by the President of the Consortium after deliberation of the Directive Council.
The Extraordinary Assembly is convened by the President of the Consortium:
- when he sees the need;
- upon request of the majority of the Directive Council;
- at the request of at least one third of the associated Pro Loco.
The notice convening the Assembly, both ordinary and extraordinary, must contain indication of the place, date and the meeting agenda. It must be sent to all members, by ordinary mail or by other suitable means to bring the convocation to the attention of the members, at least eight days before the meeting.
It is for the ordinary Assembly:
- Approval of the advisory statements, the budget plan and the program of activities;
- The election of the members of the Directive Council and how to vote;
- The election of the Statutory Auditors;
- The exclusion of members for a valid reason;
- The approval of internal regulations with the approval from the Regional UNPLI.
It is for the Extraordinary Assembly:
- Deliberate on the statutory changes;
- Deliberating the dissolution of the Consortium;
- To deliberate on matters of an extraordinary nature provided for by the regulations in force and concerning the assets.
The Assembly, both ordinary and extraordinary, is presided over by the President elected at the beginning of the work.
The Assembly, both ordinary and extraordinary, is valid, in the first convocation, with the participation of at least half of the members of the Pro Loco Consortium regularly registered and deliberates with the favorable vote of half plus one of the votes cast. In second call, to be called at least one hour after the first call, it is valid with any number of presents and deliberates with the favorable vote of half plus one of the votes cast.
The amendments to the bylaws and Consortium’s dissolution are adopted by the Extraordinary Assembly with the majority of 2/3 of those entitled to vote.
ART. 7 – DIRECTIVE COUNCIL
The Directive Council is composed of:
- a representative for each associated Pro Loco elected by the Assembly of Members within the members of the Assembly
Other delegates may participate at the work of the Council, with an advisory vote, representing the Province and the Municipalities. Others bodies could attend works prior agreement of Directive Council.
The Directive Council remains in office for four years and its members can be re-elected.
ART. 8 – TASKS OF DIRECTIVE COUNCIL
The Directive Council is invested with the widest powers for the ordinary and extraordinary management of Consortium and in particular has acknowledged all the faculties to reaching the social goals which are not, by law and from the Statute, strictly reserved to the assembly.
Is up to the Directive Council:
- promote, approve and actualize the initiatives and the provisions aimed to achieve the statute goals;
- Actualize the resolutions of the Assembly;
- Submit to approval to the Extraordinary Assembly eventual statutory amendments;
- Elect between the members the President and the Vice President;
- Elect between the members the Consortium’s representative to the Provincial Committee;
- Examine the budget plan and the final balance prepared by the secretary.
ART. 9 – MEETINGS
The Directive Council is called, with mailed notice at least 5 days before the meeting, by the President, at least 4 times during the year, or whenever he consider it worthwhile, or after a written request of at least a third of members.
Meetings are valid with the presence of the majority of Council members;
The deliberations must be taken with the majority of the votes of members. With equal votes the President vote is decisive.
The council member that for three times does not attended to meetings, without justified reason, can be considered decayed and replaced, until Council deadline, by the other representative of the Pro Loco.
The decayed Councilor will be considered as such even from the Members Assembly. The associated Pro Loco to which the decayed representative belonged must elect a new representative for the Assembly.
For urgency reasons, convocations are allowed by telephone, fax o e-mail, with at least twenty-four hours notice.
ART. 10 – PRESIDENT
The President is invested from the legal representation of the Consortium in front a third parties, acts and resists in judgment and has the social signature.
The President has the mandate to cure the observance of the statutory norms and the defense of the Consortium interests as well as those of the Pro Loco associated; he assumes all the necessary initiatives for the good functioning and the management of Consortium according to the lines and goals established by the Assembly; he gives concrete effect to the resolutions of the Directive Council.
He convene and presides over the Directive Council and formulates the agenda.
He is on duty for four years and can be re-elected.
The President is assisted in the management of his duties by the Vice President, to whom he can delegate specific representation and management functions. These functions are established by the President, who is responsible for the Assembly and others statutory bodies.
ART. 11 – ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT
For the fulfillment of resolutions and the administrative management the Directive Council, on proposal of the President, nominates a Secretary even outside the members of the same. In this case, the Secretary participates at the meetings of the Council and the Assembly without voting rights. The Secretary takes care of the writing of minutes, prepares the budget plan and final balance to be submit to the Directive Council and he shall implement the obligations which are conferred. He can also perform the Treasurer role.
For the study and resolution of specifics problems and for the execution of special deliberations, the Council can appoint Study Commissions composed of Presidents or representatives of the Pro Loco Associations and also of persons skilled in the specific subjects.
ART. 12 – BOARD of AUDITORS
The accounting management of the Consortium is controlled by a Board of Auditors that is composed of three members, elected by the Assembly of Members only among external persons, with proven experience in the matter.
They remain on duty for four years and can be re-elected.
They have the assignment to analyze, at any time, the social accounting and every relevant deed of the Consortium administration, and to prepare, each year, the balance report.
The Auditors will appoint the President among their members. They can attend, without the right to vote, the meetings of the Directive Council
ART. 13 – CLAIMS CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
The control of the statutory norms and the management of any dispute between the associated Pro Loco are carried out by the College of Probivirs of the Regional Committee UNPLI Veneto.
ART. 14 – DISSOLUTION AND LIQUIDATION
The dissolution of the Consortium is decided by the Members Assembly with the majority of 2/3 of which have the right to vote. After the settlement of the loss accounts, the residual assets must be devolved for purposes of social utility.
ART. 15 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
Although here not expressly provided, reference is made to the provisions of the Civil Code and those of the special laws on the matter and to the Statutes of Provincial, Regional and National UNPLI.
ART. 16 – PRO LOCO CONSTITUENTS
The “CONSORZIO PRO LOCO delle PREALPI” is constituted from the following Pro Loco: Cappella Maggiore, Colle Umberto, Cordignano, Fregona e Sarmede, associated to UNPLI, which take the role of founding members. Others Pro Loco UNPLI associated may be admitted if applying for membership as long as they are part of the territorial scope envisaged by art. 4 of the present statute.
03 April 2008